Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear Admissions Officer,

I am writing to request information about the entry examination for foreign students for admission to Asia University as new freshman in the 2010 semester. Also, please send me information regarding the schedule and requirement for the Business Administration Test.

Presently, I have been taking a Japanese course at the Tokyo Japanese Language Center for almost eight months. After this course, I want to apply for admission to Asia University, so now I am preparing to take the entry examination. I am extremely interested in the Business Administration Program because I read on Asia University's homepage that courses will be specially focused on foreign students . Moreover, students can take Japanese and freshman English lectures for the first year semester. I think that this is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of not only specialty Business skills but also Japanese language improvement.

I am keen to further my education at Asia University.
I look forward to receiving your reply. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Kompheak YIN

No comments:

Post a Comment